Monday, February 19, 2007

Clarity in Chaos

(SOLUTION Conference Reflection Personal Notes 8.02.2007)

I hardly can recall any other moment in my life when I felt so much meaning inside myself and in what I am doing. I hardly can recall any other moment in my life when I felt I'm really walking on the right path; a path that seemed un-walked but where I am amazed from time to time to find a beautiful "other". It is such a warm feeling to see that you are not walking alone, to see how out of nowhere someone else is coming out of the dark walking along. It gives you so much strength.

The Solution Conference was for me an event that enabled me to see, to see my path clearer, to see clearer where it leads, to see that there are other people walking on it, some ahead, some nearby, some behind - but feeling, sensing these connections to all, feeling their souls craving for the same sun. It is difficult to describe the fulfillment, the warmth inside.

All this feel like a big secret or better said, a big mystery was revealed to myself: the moment when everything makes sense, when there is no single detail in the picture of my life that is random.

But I know that the chaos will come back. I pre-sense it...yet I've learned not to be afraid anymore, I've learned to embrace it...

"As out of chaos we were born / And will return to chaos"

Enjoy the journey!

3 Comments:

Blogger Oameni Si Fluturi said...

sa imi spui mai multe despre conf..

warm hugs from rainy london!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

hi alexis,

solution conference was an extraordinary event in many ways, but mostly in the sense of personal discovery and development (at least for myself).

your path and mine don't seem to be so different, so let us walk along together...

martin

3:50 PM  
Blogger Matthias said...

Every time, when something is a outstanding situation for me, I feel the forces in me and around me direct and intensive. But the forces are more like a well sounding orchestra with a unique but unified sound. It seems that the forces have found the thin red line to a common existence.
Every time, when I catch sight of such a state or moment, I say to me WOW.
This is for me the WOW effect. And the "Solution" was a time with a WOW effect.
The "Solution" showed me what can make sense and what not. This is for me a very useful experience.
Alexis thats cool that you can embrace the chaos. you find a gift. I am looking forward to find it too. (Maybe I am already standing on it) We will see.
:-) matthias

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home