Monday, April 02, 2007

...me...

My Vision
Sustainable Evolution
Contribute to increase the meaningfulness in the world and the humanity in human being by enabling people to discover the deep interconnectivity that unites us, enabling them to see from the whole and lead from within.

My Mission
Create enabling spaces and processes to bring people together:
- to experience new ways of interacting
- to discover and strengthen their inner-self and the inner-self of others
- to learn to use and apply the power of collective thinking .

My Life
A learning journey, a journey of self discovery and contribution.

My Self
„I'm an ALIVE human being,
Nothing which is human is unknown (strange) to me.
I barely have time to wonder that I exist
But I'm always happy to BE"
(Nichita Stanescu - Romanian poet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home