Thursday, May 03, 2007

Transcendence

Reflection - Personal experience ITC 2007!

Ten da
ys have past since the Congress is over. Eversince, I tried to reconnect emotionally, to refeel what happened there, to smell the sea again, to touch the sand and more over to feel again the energy of 120 people feeling and singing together ONE. I can not!!! Not at all! I read about all the feelings shared by delegates and facis and I'm angry I can not re-call any moments more than rational, more than the way I recall a dream.

I remember quite good one moment, walking alone from the beach after the closing plenaty, taking the back way. I felt like waking up after intensly dreaming ITC. I felt nothing was real but just in my head.

Seeing some of the people around for the next day, reading the e-mail and posts of the people that dreamed the same dream, confused me, left me speechless... Until today when I read by chance an older reflection on a conference experience and I found the answer.

It is called TRANSCENDENCE.
And I believe in transcendence through vision. I believe we can connect to a "higher-self", a "self" that only takes action towards the set vision, a self that has only one mission and acts only according to that. ITC got me into this state! A state of 200% presence in there and no where else where I usually seem to be! I was not beyond Alexis.

The budhist tradition talks about the absence of self! When you realize that you are all and nothing, wholeness and nothingness.
So at ITC it was me and it wasn't me anymore - it was a higher me: the whole and the nothing!

I woke up on Sunday morning and it was wired since than! I came back to the "little old me", with the memories of a dream. ITC was dream that showed me once more the power of being human, that showed me once more the power ant the value of true humanity, that showed me the best microcosm of a perfect world, the most inclusive and supportive environment I have experienced!

More than anything else ITC showed me that the change in society I envision it's possible! ITC showed me that my mission it is meaningfull and more than that it's possible! ITC showed me that transcendence is possible and can be realized by living "present in your authentic self"!
Be present! Be authentic! Be inclusive!
It is possible!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, its amazing how many people share similar experiences. I do recall times, in which I transcended by body and the experiences were inexplicable and feelings priceless!

I would like to thank you again, for the wonderful job that you accomplish! And thank you for going above and beyond what was expected of you, and touching each and everyone of us.

9:03 AM  
Blogger BrainChild said...

Buna, Alexis,

Voiam sa te invit la un interviu pe blogul meu despre ce inseamna sa traiesti in Austria.
Ce zici ? UIte-l aici .
http://immigrantlines.wordpress.com/

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home