Friday, October 17, 2008

Inside chaos - chos inside


I have not written for a while, probably because I was too much on the run to find myself again, too find the right path further, to get used to newness, to get used to a new me, to a new environment, to a new story...

Truth is, I missed my self lately...I forgot or better said I was woried to spend time with myslef, to sit with myself, to sit with a fake, supperficial order I imposeed to myself.

Consciusly or unconsciously driven, this buble bursted and I finally accepted, or finally had to have the courage to look into the chaos, my own chaos. And as couple of times before, manage to dance with it.

It probably helps to be surrounded by chaos, when everything around us is chaos, we find it easyer to accept our own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home